Join our team as a
NOC Tech II
Position Summary: The NOC Technician II is responsible for tier 2 service requests in our Network Operations Center and onsite service calls. This relates to all technology, to include: workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software.
The NOC Technician II requires:
- Exceptional communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize, and adapt to changes quickly.
- The drive to build Client loyalty through transparency and vulnerability.
- Earned the CompTIA Network+ or demonstrated equivalent work experience.
- An advanced understanding of operating systems, business applications, and network systems.
- A mid-range understanding of Client software and troubleshooting steps
- An advanced knowledge of and experience working with, Active Directory and Group Policy.
- An understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
- An overall awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The NOC Technician II will:
- Be actively engaged in a professional growth plan.
- Provide Tier 2 IT Support for technical issues involving core business applications and operating systems
- Provide mid-range technical support at the network level including software troubleshooting and hardware installation.
- Provide basic onsite support for Clients (workstation installs, basic networking, etc)
- Implement and support basic remote access solutions.
- Document allwork and Client interaction.
- Communicate with Clientsto keep them informed of incident and/or project progress.
-This is not a comprehensive list of the responsibilities and duties associated with the position. Additional tasks may be assigned to the Teammate from time to time and the scope of this position may change as necessitated by business demands.