Join our team as a
Client Relations Manager
Position Summary: The Client Relations Manager seeks technology solutions that resolve clients’ business problems and add value to their organizations. Planning sessions, regular visits, phone calls, and email are used to become the clients’ trusted partner for technology solutions.
1) Interpersonal skills: such as telephone skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
2) Self-motivation with the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing industry
3) Build client loyalty and trust through transparency and vulnerability, by using the philosophies in the book Getting Naked by Patrick Lencioni.
4) Excellent Communication skills
5) Client driven
6) Basic understanding of business processes
7) Basic understanding of computer networking, the Internet, and operating systems
ONGOING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
The Corporate Account Manager will pursue continuous personal and professional growth by implementing the following
1) Attend seminars and/or webinars related to technology, sales processes, and personal growth
2) Read vendor and trade-related books, magazines, emails, newsletters, and websites to stay current on the latest technologies
3) Set goals and plan the journey
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a teammate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the teammate is regularly required to sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. The teammate is frequently required to stand and walk. The teammate must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
This position requires driving to and from client sites. Therefore, the teammate must have a valid driver's license and provide proof of insurance. Insurance coverage mus tmeet the following minimum limits: $100,000/person, $300,000/accident & bodily injury, and $100,000/property damage.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Communicate clearly and concisely with clients and team mates.
2) Document client interactions.
3) Return all communications to clients as quickly as possible
4) Be a part of creating and adhering to all standards of the team
5) Be competent in Relationship Selling
6) Keep current on all MapleTronics products and services.
7) Schedule regular planning and review visits with clients.
8) Identify needs with the client
9) Consult with technical staff, vendor support and manufacturing support to correctly engineer solutions for the client
10) Create quotes for multiple solutions for the clients’ needs.
11) Write clear and concise Scopes of Work for client and technical staff
12) Identify and clearly communicate expectations
13) Submit clearly defined orders to Sales Desk for processing through the systems
14) Continually learn about new product and service offerings that will help fill client needs
15) Communicate with the client throughout the installation of solutions.
16) Follow up with any questions regarding billing, support, additional services, and any other concerns the client may have
17) Be the champion to solve any problems that may arise between the client and MapleTronics
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Comply with the items found in the MapleTronics Teammate Manual and in the vision, mission, and values statements of the company.
2) Regularly review updates found on the MapleTronics Portal.
3) Participation in company activities and meetings.
4) Actively pursue a vocational improvement plan.
5) Actively support the MapleTronics team and be an active participant in all team activities.
6) Attend all MapleTronics Sales Team Meetings and MapleTronics Team Meetings
a) Weekly Sales/Tech Meeting: Fridays from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM
b) Monthly MapleTronics All-Staff Meeting: First Friday of each month from 7:45 AM to 9:00 AM (following Sales/Tech Meeting at 7:30 AM)
7) Commit to the overall philosophies of MapleTronics as a team committed to integrity, client service, relationship-based selling, and exceeding client value expectations.
8) Complete MapleTronics orientation requirements.
9) Take an active role in seeking continuous improvement of team workflows and goals.
10) Be competent in the following skills:
a) Supportive Team Attitude
b) Active participant in Team Meetings
d) Phone & Voice Mail
e) Workflow Compliance & Documentation
f) Client Service
g) Continuous Improvement
1) Actively support the team and be an active participant in all team activities
2) Attend team meetings as scheduled
3) Engage in ongoing education to keep your knowledge level at the cutting edge of the industry
4) Take an active role in seeking continuous improvement of team workflows and goals
1) Regularly review updates found on the MapleTronics Portal: http://portal.emaple.net
2) Attend regularly scheduled All-Staff Meetings at the designated times
3) Pursue a thought pattern of “how we can” rather than “why we cannot”
4) Commitment to integrity, client satisfaction, teamwork, quality, value, leadership, and innovation
5) Exceed client expectations
6) Find innovative ways to improve the following
b) Products and solutions
c) The way we care for our clients
7) Develop and journey toward fulfillment of your own personal and professional mission
COMPANY PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
1) Annual Skills Evaluation
a) Skills Inventory (DISC)
b) Review and evaluation of teamwork and team skills
2) Quarterly Review (conducted with your team leader)
a) Review of what has been accomplished in the past quarter (goals achieved, and/or barriers to achieving previously stated goals)
b) What will be accomplished over the next quarter (goals, with measurables)
c) Resources needed (career path, tools, resources, education, etc.)
d) Growth objectives (action items, tasks, areas in need of attention, and a plan outlining how to address those items)